Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Just another Wednesday


I was going to post this Christmas day picture of my "baby" Jon and his cute girlfriend Carly sooner, somehow it got lost in the picture shuffle of bunnies, grandsons and spaghetti cooking! They are just so cute and lovey dovey, always holding hands, they just bring a smile to my face. (Sorry to embarrass you Jon, I know you won't read my blog though.)
I did finish stitching up my Spring penny rug, the colors are so soft and pretty, Buttercup, Robins Egg Blue and Pinks. This morning I attempted to take pictures for the pattern cover and wouldn't you know, Cleo zooms in out of nowhere and decides she just has to lay down in the midst of it all and roll around. This happens EVERY time. She was upstairs napping, I checked to make sure the coast was clear first. This is turning in to a game for her I guess. Tonight I am working on the more challenging or I should say the not as much fun part....writing directions. Which is why I am taking a break to blog and have a candy bar instead! And what the heck, It's getting late, I am going to call it quits for the night. Go finish the last few chapters of my latest read- The Thirteenth Tale. It's been hard to put down and I'm dying to find out what the big finish will be!

No comments: