Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Fall!

1st day of Fall and what beautiful weather we are having here in Kansas City! Our chilly nights make for perfect sleeping weather with nice sunny days to enjoy being outdoors. This weekend I found my perfect pumpkin for the porch, he's nice and round and big. Can't wait to carve him! 


I found plenty of other Fall goodies too, who can resist candy corn this time of year! Not I, but I didn't buy the whole basket lol. Actually I bought some for Hubby, he likes it mixed in with peanuts.


Next I found this adorable fabric at Joannes...Hello Kitty Halloween Costumes from Springs Creative Products Group. Just had to have some, maybe I'll make myself a Halloween pillow case. Or... just add it to my stash of cute kitty fabric. 


Most of this pretty week has been spent indoors though. Printing patterns, gathering and stacking up stuff in the dining room.... yikes.. no company allowed this week! Getting ready to vendor at :

Quilters Guild Of Kansas Citys "Tomorrow's Heirloom Quilts" show.
Abdallah Shrine Temple- 5300 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park 66202
Friday- Sept 27th. 10am to 6pm
Saturday- September 28, 9am to 5pm
$3.00 Admission- vendors, raffle baskets and more, proceeds going to the Shriners Hospital.

If you live in the area, stop by, I hope to see you there!


Oh, and it's my birthday weekend :) I'm so excited LOL!

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

I love candy corn, but can't eat it anymore.
A very Happy Birthday to you!

Debbie