Monday, September 9, 2013

A new Christmas design for you!

Another weekend come and gone! Sunday Hubby decided we should head on down to The Plaza in Kansas City for a little early Birthday girl shopping and linner (Lunch & Dinner). Have not been down there in a while and it is always a pleasant way to spend an afternoon or evening. I have been turning in to such a houseplant anyway, it did not take much persuasion on his part to push me out the door. After our shopping, (I got 2 cute tops for Fall weather), we went to the Cheesecake Factory. So many wonderful restaurants on the Plaza, yet I love to sit outside here near the fountain and watch all the shoppers go by. I always feel like I could be on a plaza in Spain or just about anywhere here! 


We had the Lunch size portions, can you believe it? And boring me, even with a huge item menu I still always get the same thing... the crusted Romano chicken... and a frosty frozen Peach Bellini.. YUM, YUM! By the time we were finished we were ready to head home. It was 96 degrees and although sitting outside was pleasant at 1st, we were ready to crank up some AC.


I have a new pattern finish this week, hot off the press! Adorable Elves doing what they do best,
this runner is fast and fun to make for your Holiday decor. 
You can find it now on my web site by clicking on Cleo's cute little picture on my side bar.



Enjoy your week!





No comments: