Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Down The Bunny Trail

Hippity Hoppity.. the Easter bunny is on his way! And pretty soon my Oklahoma daughter and her family will be here for the weekend. Which means Grandsons.... and lots of fun! 
I am making my grocery lists and we are planning some fun things for the boys to do. No time to be messing around on here, so I will leave you with a simple little slide show of Easter goodness from my home to yours. 


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo slideshow personalized with Smilebox

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

It looks like the kids are going to have a lot of fun at grandma's. I am watching my grandson daily, so lots of grandma time, though grandma has found that full time babies are a bit more taxing at my age;)

Debbie