Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The dust has settled

The work is done and we are now getting back to normal! We have been doing lots of dusting and putting all the pieces back in order. I suppose thats one way to get started on some holiday cleaning!


                            My cute office buddies, their happy faces greet me every morning:)


And here I am… driving down my street yesterday… my head swiveling in every direction taking in natures beautiful show. Twice as many leaves have come down since yesterday, our lawn is covered. And you know what that means….. time for Jerry to get raking lol!


Monday night our boy stopped by for dinner. Well 1st of all I should not say boy as he will soon be 29!
I made a simple but favorite dinner of his, sour cream enchiladas. And in the Halloween spirit and closet clutter reduction mode I gave him a bag of monsters. My monsters :(… oh what have I done! 
These guys have been around for 10 years, they walk and chatter and come out to shriek and howl each Halloween. I used to try to annoy Cleo with them but they never phased her too much. Oh well, they have now moved on, I suppose I can always go visit them!


During my confinement upstairs my stocking work progressed. I'm not sure which character was more work, they all have so many parts! 


It is a dark, gloomy and rainy day here, and I'm off to my sewing room for a while. Maybe Jerry and I will get out and catch a movie later. We have been wanting to see "Gravity"!

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

It is nice to have things done and the floors look great. We are still working on getting the cabinets up, we have the upper half done, but still looking at counters so I am hoping he can get it done before the holidays so I have a surface to cook on, lol.

Love the stocking, that is so cute.

Debbie