Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Flash From The Past

Last week I received a very nice email from a customer who had purchased some of my patterns. Shari mentioned in her email she had made the "Calendar Cats" quilt from my book some time ago and has it hanging in her school library for all to enjoy. I asked if she would take a picture so I could see her finished project which she graciously took the time to do.


The quilt was from my first book with Leisure Arts which has been out of print for several years now. What fun this book was to do, totally influenced by the antics of a very young Cleo, I had a blast designing the blocks.


Shari's quilt brought back a flood of memories. I enjoyed seeing the fabric choices and my gosh it just makes me SMILE. I also love the fact that she has shared her darling quilt with her library, such a great idea don't you think! Thanks so much for sharing Shari, you really made my day, and Cleo's too :)

No comments: