Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pink Friday!

It's Friday and I am loving pink today! First of all more fabric arrived yesterday, darling pink kitties and puppies and more. Pink... so frothy, sweet and girly!

I'll probably spend a little time drawing today. Don't you just love my vintage pencil jar? I do, it makes me smile, and it has a pink sweater on :)

Pink Christmas cookies, thought I would see if you're awake there. I make these every year and no I don't have any left over but I sure wish I did. I could love a sugar cookie right now!



Cleo feels so special and pretty when I let her wear a pretty pink bow for company.
Have a fabulous weekend, I'm off to go buy some pink thread!

3 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Love all the pink. Are you sure you dont have any cookies left?? Because I could go for some tooo.
Nice fabrics you got there.

Anonymous said...

aww! I love your pretty pink stuff! I hope Jon pulls thru with the baby girl for you guys someday! :D Cleo looks adorable too! hehe :) Can't wait to see you this weekend! Will call tomorrow! xoxox

Nanette Merrill said...

Too cute! I love pink.