Friday, November 6, 2009

I was abducted by Aliens!

I could say I was abducted by Aliens, beamed up, it has been so long since my last post. And that would be an easy peasy explanation for my blogging absence although I think most of you aren't buying it LOL! A lot has happened since my last post. I had a birthday in September, my 1st Grandson Alex started Kindergarten, and my baby Jon turned 24 yesterday! I spent a month sewing Batman costumes for all 4 Grandsons! Belts and fusible logos were also sent along to complete the outfits. And gee, I do not even have a picture of the boys in their outfits to show off as their Mommys have not emailed them to me yet, hint.... hint girls!
I have to also admit to spending much of my computer time on Facebook. A fun and easy way to keep up with friends and quilty friends daily, it's easy to get hooked on!

I have been adding to my fabric stash, one can never have enough. Especially more yardage of "A Sherry Berry Holiday". Love, love, love the vintage colors and designs!

Couldn't resist a few cuts of Love Notes by Faye Burgos. Adorable!

And then there are these pure and simple polka dots for backgrounds, the muted shades are all from Fig Tree Quilts "Mill House Inn" line. Perfect for some spring themed designs I want to start working on.

And last but not least, I'm always a sucker for Hello Kitty. Isn't she sweet here dressed in her little Christmas outfit.
I thought I would leave you with a picture of my little partner. Cleo sits in this child's chair (which you'll notice she barely fits in!) every morning checking out the outdoor action.

The next 2 weeks will be busy for me. Wednesday night is Bunco at my house. Which means a wild cleaning spree and goodie preparation for my girls. We always have such fun! The following day my daughter Erin and her little family are driving up from Oklahoma for a visit. A few days with my munchkins, can't wait! Then it is off to Florida to visit Jerrys Dad. And then home to thaw out the Turkey, my goodness gracious, we are on a roll!
I'm glad you stopped by, have a great weekend all!

No comments: