Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mommy Please Dont Go!


How time flies, my trip has snuck up on me and I am leaving for Dallas tomorrow morning! I set my alarm EARLY today so I could check in on-line with SouthWest and get in the A group. Sheesh. Now I am ticking through my list of to dos and packing. It is really hard to pack with a protester camped out on top of your suitcase. It appears Cleo wants to go, she is however a miserable traveler and I know Jerry will spoil her rotten while I am gone. My Laurel Burch cat tote is packed with goodies to wile away airport/plane time. My latest read "Rhett Butlers People" is included, a new People magazine and a redwork piece I have been stitching while on trips for several years now. Maybe this is the trip I will finally finish it. I can't believe I will be in the big D tomorrow having lunch with the munchkins! Adios until next week!

No comments: