Monday, March 17, 2014

Top of the morning to you!

Happy St Patricks Day! Are you wearing your green today? To tell you the truth I can not claim any Irish ancestry, however I do go all out each year making part Irish Hubby his corned beef dinner. This picture is from last years dinner. Todays is currently boiling away in the pot! 
And while dinner is boiling away I am running to a long overdue hair appointment. By the time I get home I should be a pretty lass ready to serve my dinner, and maybe I'll wear my "Kiss Me I'm Irish " button, everyone likes to be a little Irish on Saint Patricks Day right? 


On my cutting table this week.... a lovely stack of fabric I will be using in my next project. Not yet sure, but I may add some wools to this and I can't wait to get started to see where this leads me! 


Until then.......
May the Leprechauns be near you,
to spread luck along your way.
And may all the Irish angels,
smile upon you this Saint Patricks Day!

No comments: