Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Cozy kittens

I've been spending too much time watching Sassys kittens over at www.houseofstewardragdolls.com. They are growing right before my eyes and it is amazing having the opportunity to watch them either through video on their Facebook page or live stream on Ustream tv channel. Just look at those sweet faces, how will I ever be able to adopt just one! 


I do have my heart pretty much set on a girl again though. I therefore have a stack of 
girlie fabric just waiting to turn into some very cozy kitten bedding. 
This is probably going to be one spoiled little kitten lol!



And maybe next week my girlfriend and I will spend some time in my sewing room. Winter is not done with us yet here in the Midwest, sewing should be a good way to stay warm and cozy. My girlfriend Kathy is flying in all the way from Buffalo New York, so she is used to cold weather and snow. Am I am so looking forward to her visit, nothing like a friend to chase the winter blues away! 

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

Those kittens are so cute and love their fur colors. It is fun to make kitty beds with cute kitty fabric.

Debbie