Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Christmas in July

Ahhhh Christmas in July, sounds kind of good right now while so many of us are melting in these 100 degree temps doesn't it! And ready or not, summer time is perfect to start a little sewing for the holidays. This week I mailed a Christmas trunk show to Laura at The Cotton Patch Quilt Shop in Bradenton Florida. Some of my absolutely cutest pattern models ever were included, oh my gosh they will make you smile :) Saturday the shop is holding their Christmas in July preview, so if you are in the area stop on by! Pick out some yummy Christmas fabric and check out all the festive goodness in store for you!

Last weekend a new kid showed up in town.... the long awaited Trader Joe's. I made the mistake of checking it out on grand opening weekend.... along with a gazillion others.


My big find... Tuna just for cats! No I didn't buy all these cans lol, but Cleo sure does love this stuff!

I don't have an exciting weekend planned, I can tell you all of my activities will be indoors with the AC roaring. A stack of Christmas fabric is calling my name and I hope to get started on a new project. Stay cool, happy sewing and happy summer!

No comments: