Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Happy Mothers Day

Mothers Day... come and nearly gone now. This morning my son arrived with a basket full of laundry lol... AND and a beautiful bouquet of flowers. He had also stopped at Dean & Delucca on the way and brought me chocolate and 3 special dessert confections. How absolutely sweet is that, I'll tell you, I must of raised this boy right! 




He and Hubby then prepared a fabulous brunch. The sun was out and shining, we sat out on the patio for the 1st time this year soaking up the warmth.
Both of my daughters called, you know how those phone calls just make your day so extra special. 
After brunch we went to see "The Great Gatsby". Loved the movie, elaborate backdrop of mansions rich with opulence, beautiful costumes and characters depicting the fabulous lifestyle of a great novel come to life. 



Last but not least Hubby had a special gift for me, charms for my bracelet. Two girls and 1 boy charm, 1 kitty charm for my sweet Cleo who I still miss so very much. 



I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family. I hope your Mothers Day was filled with love and extra special too! 

1 comment:

Quilt Kitty said...

Sounds like a wonderful day & how prefect is the kitty charm in honour of sweet Cleo. What a thoughtful husband. Tracee xx