Monday, November 21, 2011

Turkey Day countdown.....

Gobble gobble gobble! Only 2 more days until T Day and I am running around town armed with my grocery lists and getting ready like all of you. This cute turkey made by my Texas Grandson Aiden graces the front of my refrigerator and I smile every time I try to stuff one more item in there. Don't you just love children's art, it's just so happy :)

From the looks of things you would think I was cooking for a crowd but in truth there will be just the 3 of us here. Not to worry, I'm sure Jonathan will be happy to take any leftovers off my hands.
Just stopping by to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels for those of you heading home.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Love that turkey!!!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Barbie Jo. And Cleo.