Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lazy Days Of Summer

We are back from vacation. When you play you pay and that is what I have been doing all week,
catching up on all of those every day chores that mound up when you are away. Laundry, groceries, a mountain of mail to go through, you know the routine! Hubby and I were in Florida last week, we visit his Dad every summer and co-ordinate our trip with Hubbys sister and her husband who fly in from Pennsylvania so that we can all spend a little time together. I can't believe I did not take any pictures this trip, but when you've seen one palm tree you've seem them all. The boys golfed and we girls spent our afternoons at the pool. We ate dinner out most nights and it was just a nice relaxing time. I did take lots of stitching with me, yes "Annie" came to Florida! I am stitching each block in color as well as red work and will have two little quilts when finished, each with a different setting. One thing I love about Annie is she always has a big smile on her face, she just makes me grin :) My friend Sharon has added kits for my Annie patterns on her new website, go check it out, they are awfully cute!

Happiness is coming home to more fabric. I love this line, "Daisy Dance" by Michael Miller, so bright and happy!

And these kitties on pink, how cute is that!

Well, I best get back to the drawing board, October Annie is in the works!
Have a safe and fabulous 4th of July weekend!

No comments: