Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I am a fabricholic

I am a fabricholic, I admit it! What's a girl to do with so many beautiful lines of fabric pouring into the shops. And this is my favorite time of year, when Christmas fabric begins to appear.
Summer is always a good time to get a head start on those Christmas projects, while the pace is a little slower and more relaxed. Take a little project to the beach or lake, to sit and stitch in the shade during those quiet moments. I love this fabric line, "Sparkle All The Way", love the more unconventional color grouping of pinks with the Christmas reds and greens.


Cute little reindeer, I will always buy fabric that has reindeer on it, love my Rudolphs!


This weekend I finished my newest Annie block of the month- "August Annie". Annie is at the beach of course, just where I long to be! She wears her cute little sailor top and hat and spends the afternoon collecting sea shells. So cute :)


It is raining cats and dogs off and on here today, my new fabric and I are heading upstairs to sew, have a fabulous week!

3 comments:

Renée's Country Crafts LLC said...

I think every quilt is a "fabricholic", lol, you are not alone..
I love the new addition to the family (the fabric family).
Enjoy your sewing time, can't wait to see pictures of the new creations.
Renee

Cheryl said...

Me too....where do we go for our support group?!! That Annie is so sweet...and oh those reindeers too cute for words!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

OHHHH you know I love your newest Annie. Very very cute. Maybe now that things are settling down over here I can get busy stitching on them.
Love the new fabric. so happy!!!
No rain today.......yet!!